Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pepper says:
  • Describe yourself in seven words....ADORABLE, CUTE, SWEET, PRECIOUS, HAPPY, SILLY, and did I mention ADORABLE?
  • What keeps you up at night? Nothing, unless I need to do the pee pee.... OR there is a dog barking in the hood.
  • Who would you like to be? My mom because she has such great doggies. :)
  • What are you wearing now? I am wearing the sunshine and warm breezes of our March 10th Winter Solar Storm weather. And of course my smile.
  • What scares you? BIG dogs that aren't nice, otherwise nothing... I charge ahead teeth glaring barking my little tail off.
  • The best and worst of blogging? Best: Reading Aunt Gina's blog and seeing what PG is up to ... Worst: The pressure from Aunt Gina.
  • What was the last web-site you visited? Facebook
  • What is the one thing you change about yourself? What would anyone change with perfection????
  • Slankets, yes or no? No... it sounds like something I WOULD be afraid of (refer to earlier question)
  • Tell us something about the person/people who tagged you. Mom said she's only doing this for Aunt Gina because she is such a NAG about stuff like this and she actually said it was an "ASSIGNMENT".
  • Choose eight (two) bloggers to tag next. I told mom to put these two down....

  1. VOG 1HO
  2. VGINA

Syd didn't play because she couldn't hear all the questions. She wanted to say HI though. :)

4 comments:

Cowgirl said...

Syd has the CRAZY EYES!!! You should be very proud of yourself young lady actually posting on the internet the term of endearment 'nag' in reference to moi. Now that is out there floating around for the REST OF OUR LIVES...seriously (not) very funny post and who says parents don't have favourites? Its a good thing Syd can't hear and is none the wiser. She and PG must share the same 'petite pois', that currently functions as their brain.

We can all agree that Pepper is definitely the superior being of the pack.

btw...have you applied for any jobs in BC yet?

xo vgina the nag and #1H0

Cowgirl said...

I didn't mean it was a serously not funny post...quite the opposite. I meant that I was being serious(not) and that indeed it was a very funny post (yes)...hee

Anonymous said...

WOOF!
Wow! more hot babes!! Love the pics!!
Pepper is hot!!

Ben Dover

Cowgirl said...

LET THE HARASSMENT BEGIN....Nnnneeeeeed neeewwww blog...

xo me