Saturday, October 15, 2011

So glad she has the "Blue Heeler" personality....






















I just LOVE her.... so sweet and cute!!!


While doing some research on my new "mixed breed" puppy I went to Wikipedia to learn about Chihuahua's and Blue Heelers (aka Australian Cattle Dog) and came across the wonderful picture above, which I might add has given me many bouts of hysterical laughing since I found it. I actually sent an email to some friends with a title of "Ever feel like doing this to someone?"

Well, our new lil pup is a Chihuahua/Heeler mix, obviously more a heeler based on her size (22 lbs) coloring, AND adorable temperment. So glad she doesn't behave like the little "shark-attack" creature at the top!


5 comments:

Cowgirl said...

omg At first I thought that Pepper had grown up into a monsta-chiahhhaua(how the hell do you spell it?). Thankfully, she has not and the heeler genes are dominant. Still cute as a button with the personality to match. What a lucky find.

PG is becoming a VERY GOOD farm dog--really--off leash all the time now--amazing! I am so happy about that. The new property is soooooo nice. LOVE it! and you too. xo vg

kevel88 said...

WOW!! That pic scared me!! I was ready to send the Dog Whisperer over. Almost as bad as Gina vicious attack dog pic. . . We had a blue heeler and she was so incredibly hyper and ate everything insight, including the oil plug that Ernie put down as he was changing the oil in the truck. She wouldn't stay in our fenced yard and she would nip the kids ankles all the time. So I am relieved that you said yours is mellow. That is great. Sure a cutie. PEPPER, right? Just grabs your heart doesn't she!

KJF

Anonymous said...

WOOF! WOOF! I just luv Pepper. Can she come and play with me?

Ben

Anonymous said...

PLEASE MAKE A VERY LONG BLOG, SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE THAT UGLY MIDGET DOG!

I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THAT SWEET NEW PUPPY!!

LOVE
BEN

Cowgirl said...

Hi again. I like your new Moth-Blog link. Also, that 1st picture of Pepper (on her back) reminds me so much of CG -- she really looks like her in that shot.

Okay....time for a new you-know-what.

con mucho amor...me