Saturday, April 23, 2011

One day.....







You showed up like a ray of sunshine
on that island beach,
welcoming me to your world.

Little did I know that love that you sought that day
would bring you home with me to my world.

Little did I know that we would have a world together.

You were quite possibly the sweetest dog
to ever walk the earth,
and everyone who met you thought the same.

Our precious brown eyed girl,
you will forever be missed,
and even though it seems like we are worlds apart now,
I know that I will see you again one day.

We love you so.

4 comments:

Cowgirl said...

Oh my....such a nice tribute and I have no doubt that she was the sweetest dog ever. I love the snow picture because it always makes me laugh when I see our mexi-mutts in winter wonderland...what a change from all that heat & humidity.

I wish I could have been there for her funeral today. Please know that my love was. You guys did good by her.

R.I.P. pretty girl.

xo auntie g.

Cowgirl said...

I truly believe that it is through our love for our puppy that we experience the best part of ourselves.....even when sick.....weak....and in pain.....they still seem only concerned in pleasing us....soo selfless and devoted...a good example for us human husbanditos....no better protector exists than you two....Santo Tomas

Eric said...

I can't believe a week has passed since we layed her to rest... the house and our hearts are so empty with the loss of her! My sweet girl... I miss you so!!! :(

Cowgirl said...

Hi guys, hope the hurt is not as raw as the days pass by. Remember to remember her at her happiest and best.

Love you lots. g