Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't Hate Me Because I Don't Blog (often enough)


Kay.... Been busy, like all my other cohorts who live in places where the sun only really shines (you know, with a feeling of heat) for a mere 3, MAYBE 4 months of the year. We gotta get to cramming all our garden growing, kayak rowing, hiking, biking, horse back riding, 4 x 4 -ing, home improving, garage sale-ing, stay up late-ing, bbq-ing, night jacuzzing sorry asses exhausted so that we can tolerate the brisk chill of fall air as it descends from our close neighbors and good friends in Canada. Whew! It's been busy but lots of fun! I'll blog more later... till then, here's a picture of my little boy. Doesn't he look all tuckered out in that chair?

2 comments:

Cowgirl said...

Well, you really do not blog enough but I do forgive you that small transgression.

Your description of summer in the north is so spot on and true. The season starts out innocently enough and sooner than you can say 'wow, the days are getting so long'...you find yourself off and running (and kayaking, and hiking and swimming and outdoor partying, etc, etc.). Yes, it is somewhat exhausting but in the most pleasant of ways.

Then just in the 'time of nick' that first cool(er) morning shows up and you know that the long, hot days of summer are coming to an end.

S-s-s-w-e-e-e-e-t.

Love you like a big, fat, summer squash. xo me

kevel88 said...

Could you make the picture any smaller? Even with my bifocals,I can't tell what is in the chair. I didn't know you could make pics that small on the blog. . . Oh, well. It sounds like my crazy "couzin" has been bugging you about blogging, like she does me. Hey, you got to forgive the gal, cause after all she is "retired" unlike the rest of us who have work to do.

Anyway, a great comeback! Wish I had thought of that myself!

:) :)