Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I want to get away... get away....



It's time for a break. It's time for Joey to sit in the corner for "time-out". Our little kitty is dying, work is abundant (it's a good thing in these times), I've been sick for a month, can't ride my pony.... not sleeping well... Okay... I'll just shut up and get out of town.
Gonna jump on a plane to go see the Jumpin Dolphin - Doesn't the picture look like a dolphin jumping outta the water? Well... kinda looks like a shark too, doesn't it????

Adios Amigos.... will write when I return.... In March... I may write before then.... but I may not.

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Could that be Isla Mujeres??? That just happens to be where I am going in a couple of weeks! Maybe we can hook up and hang together? Let me know if that works for you. xoxo