Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring has sprung... a day of horsin' around







Ahhhh... It is a beautiful thing when spring hits South Dakota. Gorgeous blue skies scattered with white clouds, the earth springs forth with life and all the horses get ready for shaggin' our behinds across the beautiful countryside. Today we spent some time in the hills with our good friends, Frank and Elaine. I met Elaine at my dressage riding class last year. Blessings from heaven, these two are. Frank has become my "horse mentor" as he professionally trains horses and Elaine is my lunch buddy during the work week. Frank's sure that eventually he'll be able to train this "person" as Lacy seems to know what she's suppose to do but me, well, I'm a little slow.

Here we are ... a Saturday in SoDak.... Enjoy.

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

I'm loving livin' your life (vicariously)...you guys did it! Can't wait to go for a ride in them thar' Black Hills with you. Still lost in LaLaLand but planning our getaway. XXOO G.